- View information about the connected ECUs
- View active and inactive diagnostic fault codes
- View data parameters in real time
- View the current configuration of a product
- Change product configurations
- Program (reflash) product software
- Print reports and diagnostic results
The following products are supported:
- Eaton AutoShift/UltraShift™ Gen2 Transmissions
- Eaton Lightning Transmissions
- Eaton AutoShift/UltraShift™ Gen3 Transmissions
- Eaton UltraShift PLUS Transmissions
- Eaton Hybrid Electric Systems
- Eaton Hydraulic Launch Assist
- Fuller Advantage™ Series
The following information provides an overview of each major feature of ServiceRanger:
The Fault Code function displays all active and inactive SAE fault messages being broadcast by all Eaton products on the vehicle data links, along with their Eaton product fault codes.
The Data Monitor function allows you to monitor parameter values from different vehicle component ECUs.
The Configuration function allows you to view and change the current configuration of the detected Eaton products on the vehicle.
The Programming function allows you to update, or reflash, the products ECU application software.
Service Routines are functions that apply to a specific Eaton product family. Some functions include utilities to extract data files or to perform functional tests.
The Product Information functions allows you to look up service information, such as product service manuals and troubleshooting guides for Eaton products. In addition, the troubleshooting guide is linked directly to the fault code information screen allowing quick and easy access to information to perform quick repairs.
The Service Report features allows you to record service activities performed on a vehicle for future reference.